Were you aware that due to new EEC regulations you no longer have to get your car serviced at a main dealer to maintain your vehicle’s warranty?
Main dealer servicing can be expencive, so why pay more than you have to. At RoadRunner our prices are as competitive as you will find and our service is second to none.
Regular car servicing can extend the life of a vehicle. The reason for this is simple – defects are found before they become serious.
A small investment in routine car servicing and repair, plus a good inspection programme could sve you a fortune due to:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the life of the vehicle
- Reducing unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- Less likelihood of car accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased product life e.g. tyres last longer, brake discs do not become scored and in need of replacement
We offer full and part car engine servicing on your vehicle to be carried out by fully trained technicians. We also as a company do not carry out any extra repairs before you have been made fully aware and quoted for the car servicing prices.
At RoadRunner a Service and MOT starts from just £89.99. Whats there to think about?
Servicing made easy
Step 1 - Call or book online.
Step 2 - We will call back to confirm your booking.
Step 3 – Our driver will collect your car FREE of charge on your selected date between 8.30-10.30 and ask you to sign a collection note.
Step 4 - Agreed work is carried out and we will call you if additional work is required.
Step 5 – The work is completed, you car is washed FREE of charge, your service book stamped and your service light reset.
Step 6 - Our driver will return your car at the agreed time and take payment with our hand held device.